Are you a high school junior or graduating senior looking to build your resume and gain service hours in the field of conservation? Are you interested in exploring and developing your skills in social media and digital marketing for non-profits?
Join our team at Haleakalā Conservancy!! This unpaid internship only requires as much time as you would like to give. We are looking for a candidate who can dedicate anywhere from 5-10 hours a week to helping manage our social media and digital marketing campaigns.
This is a Fall semester internship from mid August-January.
Skills you will use and cultivate:
- Social media management
- Digital marketing
- Graphic design
Our ideal candidate is someone:
- who is interested in the conservation field here on Maui
- shares a love for Haleakalā
- has a passion for social media and writing
Benefits of this internship include:
- signing off on service/volunteer hours
- learning about working for a non-profit
- building your resume
- a letter of recommendation for college or job applications
- contributing to preserving Haleakalā
- sharing your voice and creativity
- access to the Haleakalā National Park
- gaining knowledge of conservation in the Park
Send a 500-1000 word cover letter describing your passions and reasons for why you would like to work with Haleakalā Conservancy to our email email@example.com
Some questions to give you inspiration when writing your cover letter are:
- What drew you to this position with Haleakalā Conservancy?
- What are you passionate about?
- What are your future goals?
- How do you think this position can help you grow as a young professional?
- Include any examples of past projects or anything you are proud of in social media, digital marketing, writing or graphic design
We look forward to hearing from you 🙂